Tuesday 5 August 2014

OOTN #1


My parents took me out for a bit of tea Saturday night, I love spending time with them since I no longer live at home and my mum always loves it when I make a bit of effort rather than going out in my jeans and muddy wellies!

I took a few pictures to do a quick OOTN although it's not majorly glamourous I thought it was enough effort to document.




I kept my hair down a natural, just gave a quick zhuzh flicked it to one side and voila - hair, done!!


I went for a bronzed look considering it has been so sunny and I am just still so pale! All I did was carry out my everyday make-up but substituted my Sleek Blush for the Boots Natural Collection Bronzing Pearls.

On my eyes I have the MUA Undressed Palette using Shade 5 all over the lid and Shade 7 blended into the corner and the crease, I also slightly lined my lower eyelid.

My Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara did just the trick to lengthen & thicken my lashes.




I wore this black skater dress from Primark, I think this is one of their £5.00 value dresses, it's so light and soft, perfect for this weather as it's not clingy. I just paired this simply with a tan waist belt, also from Primark I think.



And finally I housed my feet in this very comfy sandals from Topshop, they are super soft.. although I always find sandals hard to fit into as my toes are quite short! I love the Rose Gold buckle detail on these and I always get comments on them!


 I hope you enjoyed my post, leave your comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment