Wednesday 13 August 2014

Avon 3-in-1 Cleanser


Sometimes I feel a bad review is just as good as a good one..

..here's a bad one.



This here is the Avon 3-in-1 Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser.
I can't remember how much I paid for this but I bought it and left it on the shelf for a while before trying it, but after deciding I needed to seriously re-evaluate my skincare products and routine I reached for this. 

Containing two natural ingredients; aloe and ginger I thought it sounded quite nice, I must mention it doesn't smell like aloe or ginger, infact it smells like something quite similar to a toilet freshener.
I suppose I can't complain too much as the packaging doesn't actually claim to do anything nourishing to your skin as you would expect on a skincare product!

I used this product every morning and every night for about two weeks before I could tolerate it no longer - my skin is now 10 times worse than it was before I subjected it to this product. I broke out in acne big style and I do naturally have oily skin but nothing compared to this, my face was a grease pit - it was horrible!

Luckily I have seen the error in my ways and since stopped using this product and it will be finding itself in the rubbish pretty soon!


Sorry for posting such a negative review but I feel an honest opinion is what we all need!

What's the worst skincare product you have tried?


No comments:

Post a Comment